- In stock
ANNIE'S CULTURE Aqua Balance Mask
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
NEW hydrating & soothing face mask
Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid
This new Bio Cellulose Mask easily soothes, brightens and hydrates the skin, giving a radiant, supple appearance in 20 minutes. The serum in the mask contains Hyaluronic Acid that will maximize the moisture content of your skin.
- Bio Cellulose Material – Produced by Bio-Fermentation of Coconut water
- Masks form a barrier between the pores and the air – the skin heats up, the pores open and the serum penetrates
- The closeness of the fibrils make a more effective barrier between the skin and the air. As a result of the increased air pressure, the serum penetrates 50% deeper than conventional masks
- The fibrils are narrower than the skins pores so they sit into the pores, the mask sits closer to the skin and the serum on the underside of the fibres transfers more easily
- The mask will give hydration of two to three times that of conventional masks
- The micro fibrils sitting inside the pores move with the face giving a massaging sensation similar to that experienced after a spa facial treatment
- Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid – Important to penetrate easily into the top layers of the skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide – Reduces the skins prickly and burning sensation. Excellent after Microdermabrasion, chemical peels etc. Reduces risk of inflammation in dry skin.
- Tranexamic Acid – Blocks the production of Melanin. Prevents and reduces skin pigmentation.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Anti-ageing (Anti Oxidant to attack free radicals). Water based (normally oil based) for deeper penetration.
You can keep the sachet after use. The serum can be refrigerated and kept for up to three days for daily use as a hydrator / moisturiser.
ILASH® Eye Lash Conditioning Serum
NEW! Get longer, thicker, and fuller eyelashes in 3 weeks
The Mask of Zorro B-Tox Ampoule
Immediate effect - Periorbital wrinkle -Pore and skin texture, 1ml