- In stock
EMANI Perfecting Crushed Blush
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
Lightweight and 100% vegan
Pure mineral blush
According to Emani customers, Emani Crushed Blush “goes on so flawlessly, it’s near impossible to make mistake.” Emani Crushed Blush is a lightweight, 100% pure mineral formula that provides rich, gorgeous color and a flawless finish. Wear it as a blush to enhance those cheekbones! Use it as an eye-shadow or create the ultimate natural-nude lip color by blending your favorite shade with Emani Base Transformer.
Versatile and long-wearing, Emani Crushed Blush gives the skin a natural luminosity and beautiful dewy finish. Whether you’re going for a natural look or something more daring, this blush is the perfect solution. Emani Crushed Blush is ideal for all skin types and tones and is formulated with sensitive, discriminating skin types in mind. Emani products are and always will be 100% vegan, 100% cruelty free, paraben-free, talc-free, gluten-free and ideal for sensitive skin.
- All shades are designed to complement all skin tones
- Can be worn as a blush, eyeshadow, or highlighter
- Create your own lip color by blending the blush powder with Lip Base Transformer
- Composed of 100% pure minerals & natural/organic oils
- Creates a luminous look and radiant glow
- Leaves the skin with a natural, dewy finish
How To Apply:
1. First, tap a small amount of Emani Crushed Blush into the lid. Then swirl the Emani V2 Blush Brush into the lid to draw the makeup into the bristles.
2. Tap away excess before applying the blush into the apples of the cheeks in a light, circular motion. Then sweep the blush gently toward the temples. Continue the process as desired to achieve your desired look.
3. Optionally, use Emani Crushed Blush as eyeshadow or to create a sun-kissed look.
4. Mix Emani Crushed Blush with an Emani Lip Hydrator or Base Transformer to create unique colors and custom looks.
Mica, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract , Silica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide. ± Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)