- In stock
EMANI Sculpting Pressed Blush
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
Natural-looking, radiant glow
Mineral pressed blush
Emani Pressed Blush is an all-natural, mineral-based formula the gives the cheeks just the right amount of color to achieve a natural-looking, radiant glow. Wearable as a bronzer or to add color to your complexion, this blush goes on light and lasts all day so you won’t have to worry about reapplication or touch-ups. Emani Pressed Blush works with all skin tones, and it won’t clog pores or cause irritation even in the most problematic skin types (free of any synthetic red dyes). Use Emani Pressed Blush creatively to achieve a variety of looks.
Apply it to areas normally hit by the sun for a natural, sun-kissed glow. Or put it on the cheeks in a V-shape to bring out the beauty of your cheekbones. Emani Pressed Blush will beautify and protect all skin types, and it is particularly formulated with sensitive and problematic skin types in mind. Emani products are and always will be 100% vegan, 100% cruelty free, paraben-free, talc-free, gluten-free and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Enhances the definition of the cheekbones and other facial contours
- May be worn as a blush or bronzer for custom looks
- Multi-functional product that may be used in a variety of ways to beautify your appearance
- Eight color options make it great makeup for all skin tones
- Won’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin types
- All-natural, mineral formula protects the skin against environmental age-factors
- Blends perfectly with the rest of the Emani makeup line to give you a natural, seamless finish
How To Apply:
1. After applying Emani concealer and foundation, use the Emani V2 Blush Brush to apply the appropriate amount of Emani Pressed Blush to the apples of the cheeks in a circular motion.
2. Work out from the cheeks toward the hairline at a diagonal. Blend as needed for a natural look.
3. Emani Pressed Blush may also be used on other areas to highlight, bronze, or increase the definition of facial contours.