- In stock
Azelc RU Gel Cream SESDERMA
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
Sesderma Azelac RU Gel Cream is a hyperpigmentation treatment that derived from the bestseller serum from the same range. Suitable for all skins, it helps to reduce and prevent dark spots. 5 ml
Sesderma Azelac RU Gel Cream is a hyperpigmentation treatment that can be used to treat pigmentation disorders such as melasma, dark spots from ageing, freckles, hormonal spots or hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure. Now in a gel-cream formulation, Azelac RU has been a bestseller in hyperpigmentation treatments due to its great results and low induced sensitivity. This product acts on melanin production to reduce it in order to prevent and remove existing dark spots, leading to brighter skin and reduction of dark areas. Suitable for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin and dark skin.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: photoaging, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: helps to fade dark spots, anti-aging, suitable for all skin tones (including dark skin);
- Formulated without: parabens.
- The combination of Azelaic and Tranexamic Acids with Liquorice Extract and 4-Butylresorcinol helps to directly inhibit melanogenesis and control the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes;
- Lignin Peroxidase helps to degrade the existing melanin in order to fade already existing spots;
- Undecinoil Phenylalanine prevents the hormone alpha-MSH from binding to its receptor and inducing the melanin synthesis;
- Ascorbyl Glucoside and Retinol have an anti-aging action to protect and renew the skin.
How to Use
Apply Sesderma Azelac RU Gel Cream daily in the evening on clean skin, applying it directly onto the affected areas with a light massage.
ILASH® Eye Lash Conditioning Serum
NEW! Get longer, thicker, and fuller eyelashes in 3 weeks
The Mask of Zorro B-Tox Ampoule
Immediate effect - Periorbital wrinkle -Pore and skin texture, 1ml