- In stock
ANNIE'S CULTURE Element's of Beauty Face Mask
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
NEW! Contains Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract – hydrates & soothes.
Face Mask with Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract and Hyaluronic Acid
Promotes cell regeneration (EGF), hydrates, reduces sensitivity, improves skin texture. Anti-ageing, melanin reduction, radiant look. This new Bio Cellulose Mask gives a radiant, supple appearance in 20 minutes. The serum in the mask contains Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract and Hyaluronic Acid that will maximize the moisture content of your skin.
- Bio Cellulose Material – Produced by Bio-Fermentation of Coconut water
- Masks form a barrier between the pores and the air – the skin heats up, the pores open and the serum penetrates
- The closeness of the fibrils make a more effective barrier between the skin and the air. As a result of the increased air pressure, the serum penetrates 50% deeper than conventional masks
- The fibrils are narrower than the skins pores so they sit into the pores, the mask sits closer to the skin and the serum on the underside of the fibres transfers more easily
- The mask will give hydration of two to three times that of conventional masks
- The micro fibrils sitting inside the pores move with the face giving a massaging sensation similar to that experienced after a spa facial treatment
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide – 15
You can keep the sachet after use. The serum can be refrigerated and kept for up to three days for daily use as a hydrator / moisturiser.