- In stock
Sensyses Cleanser ROS SESDERMA
(Shipping costs starting from 9,90 €)
Facial cleansing tailored to the needs of your skin. The new generation of liposomal water solutions to cleanse your skin and remove make-up while helping repair and maintain its balance. 200 ml
Specially formulated for daily cleansing of reddened, Couperose-prone, hypersensitive skin or skin with rosacea. It not only cleanses and removes make-up, it also tackles redness, increases skin defenses and has a repairing action.
Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skincare product. If your skin is hypersensitive, reddened, couperosis or rosacea-prone, it’s essential to opt for a cleanser specific for your pH, which is more acidic than usual.
Sensyses Sebum contains active ingredients which neutralize redness, increases skin defenses and controlling its pH. It also keeps at bay the deterioration of the skin tissue and the swelling typical of hypersensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin feels dehydrated or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
MEDI-HEAL Silico-Lipid Serum
Post-Operative cream, 30ml
- Recommended price